Hardwood flooring comes in many different forms. Some are water resistant and some brands offer completely waterproof vinyl flooring. It’s perfect for areas prone to spills, moisture and wetness, like bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms and basements. Vinyl hardwoods is durable enough for the those high-traffic areas of the home and resists scuffs and stains.
- Available in a wide-variety of wood species, colors, textures, and plank widths to complement any home’s décor
- Highly durable – resists stains, scratches, wear, and fading
- Budget-friendly without sacrificing quality or style
- 100% waterproof options available
- Many wood laminate options are exclusively manufactured in the USA
Luxury Vinyl Flooring (LVF): LVF snaps together, board-to-board. It can also be glued to the subfloor. Tiny tongues and grooves engineered into the boards allow them to lock together.This allows the flooring to respond to changes in a room’s relative humidity by expanding and contracting.